Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dee (Doot)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing   Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:53 pm

any
other
name
would
be
as
lame

Bruknar
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing   Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:27 pm

While gathering to kill Hydra out of boredom.

My LS killing Tiamat.

My LS killing Jormungand... BLM role is so boring when using the basic strat...

Behemoth claimed by a japanese LS.

Doing Ouryu Cometh BCNM.

Watching some weak LS trying to kill Cerberus, they lasted about 2 minutes under 25% then we finished it off.

Gathering to kill King Vinegarroon.

Killing Celphie on the way to King Vinegarroon Very Happy I used my AGI+10 enchantment from its drop during the KV fight, made the difference I'd say >.>;

First time we popped Absolute Virtue... We took him down to about 85% without Kraken DRKs before he Benediction'ed for about 21 000HP... Then murdered us with instant cast Aeroga IV/Meteor/Comet... Hit me with Medusa Javelin for 2400ish... Killed me dead /nod.

Nachogrande thought it'd be a good idea to SATA Yukikaze on Fafnir at low health >.> It didnt kill it and it insta-Spike Flailed us, then died when Mizzoa Kasha'd it... was pretty damn funny... Notice Leonien parrying Spike Flail and getting 0.4 skill up lol.

I thought I had more screenshots then that... I lost a ton reformating I guess, I'll try to take more next time we fight big stuff... Most other NM pics I have right now are story related, and I dont want to spoil that for those of you who have yet to experience those missions ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dee (Doot)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing   Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:48 am

Post moar NMs people! >_<'

any
other
name
would
be
as
lame

Civiline
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing   Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:33 pm

These pics were taken around Wednesday January 16th the night when me and my other LS friends went out to get Sabotender Bailarina NM for my Dune Boots.

We took Sabotender down in 2 tries and I finally got the boots.

But these pics that were taken were the NM ant for the Dainslaf Sword for Morzan. However, the sword didn't drop though Sad

Pics of my past Sky/King LS taking Fafnir in winter 2006 the pics are very old due to my video card lol.

ZM 5 Fight 2005.

Shigeto Samurai Civiline: SAM75/WAR37 on 1/23/2007
Bastok Rank: 10 San d'Oria Rank: 9
Total Merits: 98 on 10/9/2008
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bruknar
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing   Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:09 am

A few recent pictures, I havent been doing too much endgame lately, been killing money/rare/ex item NMs instead with my small social LS.

Killing Serket... got a ring first kill.

Killing Roc... monopolized it for over 2 weeks, got 2 Dryad Staves from it and 2 Damascus Ingots.

The linkshell Sidi the heartless left behind Sad

Done a bunch of sky, but forgot to get pictures, and we killed 7-8 Fafnirs and 2 Nidhoggs but I always forget to take pictures of those... Camped King Arthro a lot, but he's still heavily botted so we havent managed a claim yet, gonna be rough with a LS of 4 people >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing   

Back to top Go down

Notorious Monster Rogue's Gallery Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: Final Fantasy :: FFXI Lounge-
Jump to: