Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..

Go down 
+5
Civiline
Uni_Mana
Avgustin
charlychan
Dee (Doot)
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:08 am

God that sucks... just look for it on ebay or something, should've done that with the xbox as well, bet you could get it a hell alot cheaper, hell probably still can and return it

on the other hand, about the graphics cards, I don't know if your computer is specially but 90% the time, Laptops canNOT update their graphics cards-- Unless your a computer freak, disassemble the entire thing, and install it manually and reput it together, therefor voiding the warrantee by messing with the computer itself-- which considering you, don't thinkso (I mean, for that matter, you could probably figure out how to fix the xbox, and certainly not destroy the disk if you were capable of that)--- so as much as I prefer the laptop-graphics card update, I myself have tried that on my last one, and its not really an option (why I got a new laptop this summer for my graphics class)
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzywuzzy.forumotion.com
Civiline
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master
Civiline

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2008 4:08 pm

I came onto my Friend list plus on my break at work, and I just saw Doot online only on POL viewer.

So this is just a rumor around I'm guessing he's gonna be back tonight!!

*Just a gut feeling though lol* =P
Back to top Go down
Avgustin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 12:21 pm

So, did he show up, Civi?
Back to top Go down
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2008 2:07 pm

Nope XD lol
Back to top Go down
CloudyObsession
CloudyObsession

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2008 11:47 pm

it would be cool to see Doot in the game for a change
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cloudstrifefinalfantasy7
Dee (Doot)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
Dee (Doot)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:10 am

Hm. Okay, guess I should toss an update of sorts out here.

The vague span of it all is that I've been somewhat, shall we say, down in the dumps of late. It's just a thing which happens and I'm keeping myself occupied, distracted, whatever as much as able may. It is a given however that FFXI won't help. For numerous reasons, it'll make things a whole bunch worse in truth, so whilst yes, yes I have gotanewxboxabdinstalledthegameandreactivateddoot, that next stage where I actually log in and wave and say howdy-do is perhaps still a way off.

Fret ye not though. I'll snap out of this Type-B Funk soon enough if past times are anything to go by, so don't worry about my sorry arse. When I do snap, I'll jump on Asura again and begin annoying you all anew.

A thousand and one apologies for taking so long to muster up the plums to post this and let you guys and guyettes know what the dealio is. Just haven't been of a mind to. Similarly, the Nazi Game was proving difficult to care enough about for me to think up half-decent replies to your (sometimes bizarre) choices. Again though, I'll get back on it when my whatever-it-is returns from wherever-it-is.

Be safe, have fun, stay cool people.
Back to top Go down
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 1:36 pm

Well Doot my friend if you feel confident enough to come back you can no worries We all miss you Doot Smile
Back to top Go down
ZellTheRedMercenary
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
ZellTheRedMercenary

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 3:56 pm

Yeah, man. Everyone misses you, and if you're worrying about a poor reception, im sure all you'll come to are nothing but cheers 'n' beers:)
Back to top Go down
CloudyObsession
CloudyObsession

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 9:03 pm

I liked that Nazi Pirate game. Anywho, take your time and hopefully I'll get to see you in the game sometime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cloudstrifefinalfantasy7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..   Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dee's Clumsy-Bastard skill rises 0.5 points..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: Final Fantasy :: FFXI Lounge-
Jump to: