Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's the deal.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Avgustin
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptyWed Jan 09, 2008 11:06 pm

I'll get to the point quickly. The person behind Gantok is no longer my girlfriend. My big idea behind playing FFXI was that we could do something together besides talking on the phone, to perhaps have some psuedo-physical manifestation of each other for the times when we could not see each other. (For those of you who don't know, Joanna and I were trying our best at successfully executing a long-distance relationship.)

Here is what I request from all of you: Give me some compelling reason to stay in game now that I've lost my permanent duo partner. I'm really not looking forward to long days of LFG and the like.

I do like the game, but I just don't think I'll have as much fun playing it anymore. Hurry with your responses, because my free trial period is up on the fifteenth.
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 12:16 am

I don't know, depends upon the type of player you are... if you ever wanna go out wandering, I'm always open to it (As Dee knows, although no promises about survival)

So if you ever wanna do wandering or fun things I'm cool...

but the game itself is limited only by your imagination of things to do... craft, wander, level, quest, help, test things, look for pretty things, aspire to be richest, try to figure out how what works, solo, party, whatever. Sky's the limit really. Yeah you need certain levels for some stuff, but thats just like life, on the other hand, nothing keeps you from trying other stuff, like naked run to Jeuno, running the world naked, coming up with new fight methods, whatever

It sucks that your main reason is lost... sad to hear that =/ Just hope that if you do like the game, than you see a reason to continue it without her... but if you don't like it that much, don't bother, the game can be a curse as much as a blessing, especially if you are unsure
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzywuzzy.forumotion.com
charlychan
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
charlychan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 3:14 am

i totally agree with sidi. i often am totally misgruntled with ffxi as it stands; i quit once, but someone significant to me thought they'd lure me back, and although they flaked on me hardcore, i did get to have myself a lot of fun reestablishing myself. now if i could just find a fun static trio, or be commanded to gear up for some crazy bullshit.. you know? too rare are the players who'll share yr sense of adventure, too few are those who make this game make the sense it should. i am always down for whatever.

sidi is also right about the game becoming a curse. if you have something amazing to do, go do it. you seem kool, and so it's likely. but i'd have to say, here is a game you know has.. the potential to give back as much as you put into it. that's a lot to say of a game. if there was ever a time to play ffxi, i'd say it is about now. maybe at the moment there aren't so many opportunities to rock out, and if i told you to just 'say the word' it would never get said. but if you do stick around, yeah, that would be cool with me. ya, it's up to you. and it is your countlessssss ridiculous hours of ridiculousness and fistfuls of dollar bills. listen to your heart.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dee (Doot)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
Dee (Doot)

Number of posts : 131

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 4:55 am

*Adds 'misgruntled' to his Dictionary Of Unofficial Words*

Av, sorry to hear that man. There's not a whole bunch else I can add here. Sidi and Charly have said what I myself would have said. And they've said it better.

How about.. cough up the subscription for a couple of months. That's what? Twenty bucks? Throw that cash at the chance that you might find something in the game to connect with on some level. At the very least, you'll always have something to do, even if it is simply talking crap into LS whilst LFG. You don't need to play, the option's just there. On the other hand, the thought occurs to me that you might not want to be reminded so much of Gantok-related things right now. FFXI might be one of those reminders. That's all you-stuff however; only you know your circumstances, only you know what matters and what doesn't.

I'll be sad to see you depart if that's what you choose to do. But I'll be sadder to see you stay and not enjoy yourself. Happily we do have people here who actually want to do things in the game though. You never know, there might actually be some adventures to be had in Vana'diel.

Charly has it right with her closing thought.
Back to top Go down
Shadowsong
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 5:09 pm

Well it'll be sad to see you go, your fun to talk to and pt with Smile but like the others said, its really up to you, if you don't have fun with it, then why pay for it. I personally have quit about 2-3 times and have come back every time due to friends in the game. If it weren't for being in a social ls and me friends coming back to the game, I wouldn't be playin' today. Anyways, wish the best of luck to you in anything you may choose to do if you quit.
Back to top Go down
Avgustin

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Well, I haven't decided whether I'm going to quit, but I'd better decide soon. My chocobo is going to hatch any day now. It might already have hatched.

Don't want to keep it waiting, since it said it was anxious to see me last time I checked on it. How sweet.
Back to top Go down
Avgustin

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 10:45 pm

I've canceled my content ID for the time being, but consider this only a break. I'm sure I'll still troll the forums actively.
Back to top Go down
Dee (Doot)
Dee (Doot)

Number of posts : 131

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Fair enough pal.

And yes. Continued trollage would be le bon.

Also, reaching level 32 on Bloxorz. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here's the deal. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's the deal.   Here's the deal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the deal.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: General :: General Lounge-
Jump to: