Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you like sushi?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeagerjack
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett
Jeagerjack

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Do you like sushi? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like sushi?   Do you like sushi? EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Well if you like sushi then the best place to go if you are in Longmont, Colorado is a restaurant called Sakura. By far the best sushi I have ever had anywhere, but not only does it have great sushi they also have some awesome ramen. It's unfortunate for me that there are no ramen places back home in Nevada except in Vegas. So this was a chance to have some really good ramen. I went to about 2 other sushi places while here in Colorado and though they were all good, Sakura's was the best.

For my last night here in Colorado I went and decided to have the chef make a special roll of their choice and though on the more expensive side to have this option, this roll was absolutely AMAZING! cheers Ok, just had to get that out, I loved it and had to share it with someone. I hope to make another trip here again because that will be one of the first places I go. If you like sushi and you happen to find yourself out here in Longmont, look up Sakura's and try it out.

Did I make this sound to much like an advertisement??? Just wanted to make a review. Very Happy

Going to fly out of here tomorrow afternoon and possibly catch an earlier flight if I get released from my last day of training early. See you all online. Smile
Back to top Go down

Do you like sushi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: General :: General Lounge-
Jump to: