Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

** PROMYVION **

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: ** PROMYVION **   ** PROMYVION ** EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Hello all! Surprised

I'm looking to set up a static party (or parties) for the first 3 Promy fights in CoP.
If you do not have any of the 1st chapter started, have no fear. It's really easy to get to the Promy section of the chapter. 1-1 is a few CS, and first half of 1-2 is also CS. There is no reason for anyone who needs these done, not to participate. Smile

If anyone needs it done, please reply to this post with the following:

- Jobs you can go as.
- Times you are available.
- Times you are *not* available.

Help is more than welcome, but again, please post the above so it's easier to keep track of.

I will *not* be supplying 30 cap gear, meds or anima, so make sure you have everything that is needed for whichever Promy it is you are attending that day.

*** Exclamation PLEASE BE SURE TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK Exclamation ***
There is no reason for someone not to do this. It's very important to understand what it is you should be doing. Yes, of course a battle plan will be explained before boss fight, but I will not be running around with a bunch of idiots not knowing what they are doing because they didn't read up on the Promy. These are pretty easy fights, but can go horribly wrong if you haven't the slightest clue on what you're doing. Please PLEASE be sure to understand the *basics* of the Promy BEFORE you enter.
In case you don't know where to find info on Promies, I've listed a few sites below.
-http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Promyvion_Guide
-http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/guides.html?guide=311
-http://ffxi.killvoid.com/page.php?id=304
You do not have to read them all. When it boils down, they all pretty much say the same thing.

Usually the PT consists of WAR/NIN, SMN, RNG, WHM and 2 others.
They CAN be done with "Out-of-the-box" styled PTs, so don't let the above get you down. I've done it with many set ups before, but I will agree having a SMN and/or RNG makes the fight 10x easier.

One last note, please follow instructions that your leader is giving you. Doesn't matter who it is, just listen to them. If you wish to lead, also please state that with your jobs, times, etc.

I guess that's it. Ask any question you like, don't be shy. Razz

See you all in game!
Back to top Go down
Geetis
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Count me in   ** PROMYVION ** EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 5:42 pm

I can go as THF, WAR or NIN
Just lemme know when and where
Back to top Go down
Geetis
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Requesting to Go as THF   ** PROMYVION ** EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:39 pm

I'd like to request to go as THF, because I have level 30 gear for THF
Back to top Go down

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** PROMYVION **   ** PROMYVION ** EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:26 pm

Awh, was hoping you could tank as WAR/NIN, but we'll see if there is another person to tank.
A lot of people aren't really noticing this page, unfortunately. But, I know 3 others that are willing to help, so it may just be you and I. xD And Hotshot if he gives me more info. Smile
Back to top Go down
Geetis
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Its just a request   ** PROMYVION ** EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:32 pm

C,

No problem I'll go as whatever the group needs. THF was just a request.

Also, Hotshot says he's IN.

I've asked him to say something to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Frankbrodie
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-10

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** PROMYVION **   ** PROMYVION ** EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:04 am

Ahh cool Celene. I really need these 3 as well.

Well, the obvious thing to say is that I *can* come as WAR/NIN and tank for you if needed.
I have full Kamph set from ages ago, and whilst my NIN is still level 1, it'll only take a few days to ding 15 as I'm sure anyone who knows me knows lol.
Also, I finally got Norg fame high enough the other day, so I have both of the first 2 NIN scrolls now from those quests. Utsu and Tonko..

Other than that, yeah I have RDM, WHM, and THF all above 30.

Times I'm easy on. I can adapt to whatever times the pt was going pretty much. Excepting if I am doing something particularly important next day thus stopping me being up all night.
But it's the holidays for kids now, so that will make it even less likely I'll be very busy Smile

Just gimme me a shout whenever you see me on Celene, and I'll definitely be happy to be in..
Back to top Go down

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** PROMYVION **   ** PROMYVION ** EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 pm

I think possibly Wednesday @5PM EST is what we're planning on doing. Is that okay with you Frankie? I thought time wouldn't be a problem for you since you have a unique sleeping pattern. Razz But let me know anyways.

I think we're looking at
-WHM/BLM (Me)
-RDM/WHM (Hotshot)
-WAR/NINx2(x3?) (Geetis, Frankie,(Sidi?))
-RNG/NIN (Asriel, my friend)

Provided Sidi comes, we'll have a full PT, if not, we're still missing 1 member.
We're probably going to have to do 1 dry run (Or at least no 2hrs) if we're doing all 3 in one go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

** PROMYVION ** Empty
PostSubject: Re: ** PROMYVION **   ** PROMYVION ** Empty

Back to top Go down

** PROMYVION **
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: Final Fantasy :: Events-
Jump to: