Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character Profiles

Go down 
+5
Einar
Bruknar
Avgustin
[[Kanashii]]
Sidi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyWed Dec 26, 2007 10:51 pm

This is to show how far your character is currently progressed, please highlight in a color (blue, whatever, different than rest of info) whichever you'd like to improve upon.

If you have multiple characters, post your main first, then below it the others, keep all information of that character in same group/paragraph section

For missions, please include the next "fight" mission, if your on like 2-4 cop like me, thats soloable, so put 2-5, and you can do 2-4 right before the mission or own time, same for toau and whatnot

Name: Sidi
Race: Female Hume (4B) //4B stands for face, if you don't know yours, refer here: http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Character_Creation, info is handy for certain quests, as well as sig/banner creation
Job levels: 75 Bard (retiring), 75 Paladin, Others // Only include your main jobs, everything else can be seen through the link on LS community website, so post link there as well, use the link button, since it can be annoying
Current Alliance: San'Ordia
CoP: Done~ // http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Chains_of_Promathia_Missions for reference
ZM: 16 // http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Rise_of_the_Zilart_Missions
ToAU: Done~ // http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Treasures_of_Aht_Urhgan_Missions
WoTG: 2 Back to the Beginning // http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Wings_of_the_Goddess_Missions
Assault Rank: Sergeant Major
Nyzul Isle Disk: 100
Campaign: ...lowest >.>;

Other: I don't mind assisting others in other runs of stuff, and will help organize any events, I love trying new things out, regardless of death/levels, so if you ever wanna BCNM/KSNM/ISNM whatever, just ask, and farmga missions sure... as long as its fair ^^ // Any thing else you would like to do/get done/participate in, or just random character info which is pertinent to the LS

Last edited by Sidi on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzywuzzy.forumotion.com
[[Kanashii]]
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett
[[Kanashii]]

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 1:32 am

Name: Kanashii
Race: Female Elvaan (8B) //
Job levels: 44 Red Mage, 1 Ninja XD 12 Warrior
CoP: ---
ZM: ---
WoTG: ---
Assault Rank: ---
Nyzul Isle Disk: ---
Campaign: ---

*shoots herself* >.> Sooo...I feel like a newb now... /hurray
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/shadow_flame_angel
Avgustin
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-23

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 7:30 pm

Name: Avgustin
Race: Male Hume (2A)
Job levels: 14 Thief, 12 Warrior
Current Alliance: San d'Oria
CoP: ---
ZM: ---
WoTG: ---
Assault Rank: ---
Nyzul Isle Disk: ---
Campaign: ---

Kanashii, you're not a newb unless you're a rank 2 THF without a subjob — I don't have any marketable skills, I haven't even been out of the immediate area of San d'Oria, and I don't own Wings of the Goddess yet, so. . . That's a newb if ever there was one.
Back to top Go down
Bruknar
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-27

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyThu Dec 27, 2007 11:38 pm

Name: Bruknar
Race: Elvaan Male
Job levels: WAR75 MNK75 NIN75 BLM75 SAM75 WHM75 DRK62 RNG62 THF37 RDM37
Current Alliance: Windurst
CoP: Completed
ZM: Completed
ToAU: Completed
WoTG: Up to date
Apocalypse Nigh: Completed
Dynamis: Dynamis-Tavnazia Access
Assault Rank: Second Lieutenant
Nyzul Isle Disk: 0

Feel free to ask for help, but dont disappointed when I dont help you. Dont take it too hard it's only because I'm stuck on Lakshmi Razz Im actually the owner of Sidi, she's really my 2nd character. If she ever mentions Brukkie well that's me, I might one day move to Asura just for fun. Im actually french canadian and Im not sure why Im posting, probably to let you all know I hate you all for stealing Sidi from us, or maybe its just to let you all know Sidi loves spiders. Yeah I'm serious. I'd be careful around her if I were you >.>;

So uh yeah I'll probably be hanging around because I like lurking on forums >.> If you ever have a question feel free to ask, I can at least offer advice till the day I switch, I've been playing a bit too long already so I guess I know my way around the game a bit. See ya around.
Back to top Go down
Einar
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 6:16 am

Name: Einar
Race: Hume Male (4A)
Job levels: PLD75 WAR37 TH17 MNK12 SAM7
Current Allegiance: Bastok
CoP: Completed
ZM: Completed
ToAU: Completed
WoTG: Up to date
Apocalypse Nigh: Complete
Dynamis: access to all but Tavnazia
Assault Rank: Superior Private
Nyzul Isle Disk: 0
Campaign: Bronze Star

Nothing to say more. I don't play often, mostly for missions or Campaign (just to raise my limit point count).
Back to top Go down
http://www.dennogumi.org
Kurokawa
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Name: Kurokatana
Race: Male Elvaan (2B)
Job levels: 72 Dragoon
CoP: 2-5 Ancient Vows
ZM: 14 Divine Might BCNM
ToAU: 9 Undersea Scouting
WoTG: 3 Cait Sith
Assault Rank: Private Second Class
Nyzul Isle Disk: --
Campaign: --

Craft: Alchemy 51.4

Last edited by Kurokawa on Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeagerjack
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett
Jeagerjack

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Jeagerjack   Character Profiles EmptyFri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Hello everyone, I thought I would write this out to tell you all a little about my character.

Name: Jeagerjack
Race: Tarutaru (male)
Nation Rank: Bastok (Rank10) and my current home. Windurst (Rank10) and Sandy (Rank10)
ZM: Complete
PM: Promys - (Promy-Mea is only one completed)
AM: Not really started, only the first 2.
WotG: Dont have it.....yet.
Assault Rank - Private
Nyzul Isle Disk - Don't even know what that is
Jobs: BlackMage75 (main), RedMage50, WhiteMage40, Ninja40, Summoner40, Ranger41(want to take to 75), Warrior20, Monk20, Theif24, Beastmaster20
Crafting: Woodworking 45
Play Time: I work a 8am - 5pm PST job and am normally online about 5:30pm - 6:00pm and sign off around 10:30pm (This all depends what I have going on in RL and what day it is.)

Background: I have been playing Jeagerjack on and off for about 3 1/2 years now. This most recent break was about 6 1/2 months in which I went and played some of that World of Warcraft. Bored of that I decided to come back to FFXI and have been back for little over a week now. I have done numerous sky runs and Dynamis runs, BCNMs and HNMs. I look forward to sharing what experience I have, even though I far behind the times. If there is any help I can offer I will be more then happy to assist.

Goals: Complete every quest/mission in the game.

I hope you enjoyed this little description of my character, I look forward to seeing you all in game.

-Jeagerjack
Back to top Go down
Dee (Doot)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
Dee (Doot)

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:17 pm

Name: Deeke
Race: Male Elvaan (7B)
Job levels: 66RDM, 48SAM, 38WAR/WHM/BLM, 37RNG, 35THF (everything else below 30)
CoP: 2-5 Mammets In Your Pants
ZM: N/A
ToAU:15 The Black Coffin
WoTG: 3 Cait Sith (Sandy questline: Wrath Of The Griffon)
Assault Rank: Complete Newb
Nyzul Isle Disk: lolz
Campaign: Allied Ribbon of Glory ####
Back to top Go down
Brethil
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:06 am

Name: Brethil
Race: Female Elvaan (3B)
Job levels: 40 WHM, 25 SMN, 17 BLM, 14 WAR, everything else below 10; COR still not unlocked
CoP: 1-2 (time for some promys for me!)
ZM: Not started
ToAU: Not started
WoTG: 2 Back to the Beginning
Assault Rank: what?
Nyzul Isle Disk: That sounds like a scary place for a noob.
Campaign: not yet!

As you can see, I am a complete noob. I would like to not be a noob! I am happy to help with any missions and quests that a 40 WHM can help with, like killing rank 3 dragons!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Profiles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profiles   Character Profiles Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Profiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: Final Fantasy :: FFXI Information-
Jump to: