Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thalassocrat materials

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurokawa
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Thalassocrat materials Empty
PostSubject: Thalassocrat materials   Thalassocrat materials EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 8:25 pm

I need some help getting the Thalassocrat materials. If anyone happens to get a Scintilliant ingot, 2 adaman ingots, or Jaracada log (or lumber) and doesn't need them, I could use them. Can not pay much atm but i'd be gratefull.
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Thalassocrat materials   Thalassocrat materials EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 4:45 pm

If you have 30 kindred seals, I can help you with a KSNM that can get you 1-2 adaman ingots (1 is 100% drop, then the other drop is a chance between A-ingot, O-ingot, and Fumas... so if you don't get another adaman, still make some nice profit off the others)

On the otherhand, I've been farming ages myself and don't have any of those, nor would I give them away because they are worth so much. But I can help with a ksnm or bcnm. (No, I prefer not to help 'farm' because I need gil to, and apart from my non-existant luck factor, 2 ppl farming just tends to be half the gil acquirable.)

You can try mining for some of the root materials as well if you wish... dunno though, mining can be dull.
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzywuzzy.forumotion.com
Kurokawa
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Thalassocrat materials   Thalassocrat materials EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:48 pm

Well. whatever works. KSNM sounds good, once i get 75 Crying or Very sad
and farming isn't so bad. you can keep whatever else you get, and i'll pay a little for the log.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thalassocrat materials   Thalassocrat materials Empty

Back to top Go down

Thalassocrat materials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: Final Fantasy :: Requests-
Jump to: