Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol

Go down 
+2
Sidi
Civiline
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Civiline
A really fuzzy fiend o' The Fuzz-Master
Civiline

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-01-13

So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol Empty
PostSubject: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:27 pm

Are you still trying to change background skins for this board or you trying something new to make it look cool? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Haha, yeah, gonna change skin, just need time to do it... gonna make it linkshelled color eventually, same with logo
Back to top Go down
https://fuzzywuzzy.forumotion.com
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:14 pm

The banner needs to change color too lol
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:20 pm

yep, planning on it... when I... feel like it... (aka, plane ride and no web >.> although have 23 gigs of pictures to get through as well then too..)
Back to top Go down
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 pm

lol not saying that... right... now... lol Smile
Back to top Go down
charlychan
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
charlychan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-12-24

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:54 am

we should also think about making an linkshell for our ls

because basically, lately, it's just me and cyaneb and miniowness . and cyaneb has never said anything ever. don't even know if he speaks english. possibly. but i'm not going to try to find out. scary.
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:30 am

We have a linkshell, problem is ppl are leaving and I find it extremely difficult to invite others... creating a new one won't make things any easier, in fact make it harder because anyone who hasn't been on in a while and comes on to a broken one won't be in the new one

and yeah, been really busy myself lately so havent been on... never saw cyaneb speak either...
Back to top Go down
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 12:15 pm

I agree with Sidi even though some of our members from Faithful Destiny broken linkshell I believe went onto different LSes Zell for example had move on I dunno who else is around, and sorry for me because I switch LSes around if anyone's alive and active and I still have my purple pearl Smile
Back to top Go down
van
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:54 pm

sup guys my linkshell is broken can you guys sent one to vanguard sweet
Back to top Go down
charlychan
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
charlychan

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 5:44 am

we should merge into someone else's ls.. let's just meet people who already met new people ;.; ah, that would require hax, though.. i guess i just miss some of the jerkasses from various other ls's..

not saying needs a new pearl although people returning would find us if they love us .. and nobody does ^^.. or drift away into the darkness. zxain returned today, by the by. o.O

wouldn't be so hard if [i] got out more, joined some event shells.. but eh.. not in that position really..applying for stuff is kinda whatever anyways. and people sux, we all know that. main problem rly. except irmavep, she's kool.

civi is a social butterfly <3

sidi, FORMAT this m'fer. 100%. be all snazzy and empty and not say 'faithful destiny' everywhere.. i hate messsssss.. except in my room.. then i love it. that is neither here nor there though! bounce

we need at least a pooh bear emoticon, too.. peace love and pooh bear
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 1:00 am

I will when I get time, but as you've seen, I've barely been able to log on and dig even, nevertheless do anything else... besides being tired as hell lately and not up for thinking too much.. too much stuff needs figuring out and tedious work that I don't really care to do more of it for something meant to be relaxing and fun, so it'll come... later.
Back to top Go down
charlychan
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
charlychan

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:48 am

i heard sidi gets up at 5 on a monday morning to tank gods

for a european scam sky ls
Back to top Go down
Dee (Doot)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
The Fuzz of the Fuzz (or is it?)
Dee (Doot)

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Re: specifically the post immediately above this one.

Stop being a dick Charly.

Re: the new-look forum.

Much easier on the eyes. Looks fine. That said, I can't help but think FuzzyWuzzy has very little need for a forum.

Re: how quiet and empty the LS is.

There are reasons, rooted deeply within the universe, that this is so. And it will likely continue. Suck it up.

Now if you'll excuse me, study
Back to top Go down
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:06 pm

Nice words Deeke Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charlychan
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
charlychan

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:29 pm

well jeez why have an LS X.X never mind a forum. it's annoying... you guys are annoying Very Happy.. so little fidelity
Back to top Go down
ZellTheRedMercenary
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
ZellTheRedMercenary

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Woah, it's all purple in here.... I gotta stop drinking Worstershire sauce and coffee at once...

Hello, it's been a while, but I still have my shell, and I do check in on you guys every now and then. It seems like no one's really in anymore, or maybe I just have off timing. I missed the guys and gals in this ls, but it feels like everyone's kinda parted ways, and it makes me a bit sad. You guys were my first ls in this game, and that'll never change. Everyone here is (or was) a friendly yet rowdy bunch, and really got me into this game, and it would be a damned shame to see this ls split. I'm still here, and I always will be.
Back to top Go down
Sidi
The Fuzz-Master
The Fuzz-Master
Sidi

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:31 am

Yeah the ls is dying... I'm sorta trying to get more ppl, but on sporadically myself, and find it very hard to recruit... then any new player leaves and stuff, so no base of ppl on to keep new ppl in... I don't know.. >_<

but of course your always welcome, hope you come on more, ,haven't seen you in....ever
Back to top Go down
Civiline
Civiline

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:26 pm

I still come in more Sidi no need to worry Smile
Back to top Go down
ZellTheRedMercenary
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
ZellTheRedMercenary

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 11:54 am

Yeah, I'll be around more often as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol   So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol Empty

Back to top Go down

So Sidi I Wanted To Ask lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: General :: General Lounge-
Jump to: