Faithful Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faithful Destiny

A forum for our Fuzzy Wuzzy linkshell ^^,

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fishing and the Fishing Economy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hardy
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett
Hardy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Fishing and the Fishing Economy Empty
PostSubject: Fishing and the Fishing Economy   Fishing and the Fishing Economy EmptySun Dec 23, 2007 9:39 pm

Felt like being creative so i thought i'd post a friendly Fisherman's topic! Smile

Well so far what ive been seeing economy wise i that the prices on fishies have been goin down. ex (cone calamary)
But Noble Ladies have been increased to around 10k a stack w000t

Ill keep this topic updated with noticeable changes in economy.

Also feel free to ask questions about the ways of Fishing! More than happy to help out!
Back to top Go down
Uni_Mana
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett
Uni_Mana

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and the Fishing Economy   Fishing and the Fishing Economy EmptyMon Dec 24, 2007 4:48 pm

When I started fishing, Moat Carp were around a 1000 a stack in Windy.
A week later it rose to 3000 and hasn't changed since.

Just thought I'd say that
Oh and I've only been playing for a little over a month so yeah...
Back to top Go down
Hardy
Fuzzlett
Fuzzlett
Hardy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Update...   Fishing and the Fishing Economy EmptyTue Dec 25, 2007 3:31 am

Well Noble Ladies have up'd in price! There sellin for 11k a stack in jeuno Auction House, possibility for them to continue to increase so id start catchin these gales. ^^

Noble Ladies can be caught on the Ferry- Mhaura/Selbina, Ferry-Mhaura/Whitegate.
Known to bite on the minnow,peeled lobster,robber rig,rogue rig,shrimp lure,sinking minnow, and sliced sardine.
Spot and Lure i use: Ferry-Mhaura/Selbina and the minnow(which can be bought on the ferry)

Okies thats it for now. Good Fishin. Razz
Back to top Go down
ZellTheRedMercenary
The now fuzzy-newbie
The now fuzzy-newbie
ZellTheRedMercenary

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and the Fishing Economy   Fishing and the Fishing Economy EmptyFri Dec 28, 2007 3:15 pm

At first, fishing was slow for me (in the gil-making department, anyway>.>), but when i got 1.5k in my delivery box, i was hooked (no pun intended)! Now, I carry my Taru rod and insect paste everywhere! I dont know who buys these fish, but thank God for 'em!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and the Fishing Economy   Fishing and the Fishing Economy Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing and the Fishing Economy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faithful Destiny :: Final Fantasy :: FFXI Lounge-
Jump to: